Thread: Quest "Air Force"

Quest "Air Force"

Ars Technica has a nice article about the "Air Force" of Quest Diagnostics, including some PC-12s, Barons and Embraer Phenom 100s.

Larry N.

Quote Originally Posted by lnuss View Post
    Ars Technica has a nice article about the "Air Force" of Quest Diagnostics, including some PC-12s, Barons and Embraer Phenom 100s.
    The "PC-12" pictured in the article has the tail number N702QD which is not assigned according to the FAA registry. The registry says N702QD used to be assigned to a Socata TBM 700, but it was deregistered on May 2, 2017.

The reason I looked it up is because the airplane identified as a PC-12 in the Ars Technica article is clearly a TBM, not a Pilatus PC-12.

Aside from that obvious error, it's interesting that Quest Diagnostics needs its own air force to fly lab samples around the country.
    - Stan Cooper (K4DRD), Private Pilot ASEL, LSR-I, EAA 115792 Lifetime Member, EAA Chapter 124
    Experimental AMD CH601XLi-B, N601KE, KSTS

That’s not the Quest Air Force. This is the Quest Air Force. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhQg-GvynE
    LownSlow

Quote Originally Posted by Stolch View Post
    That’s not the Quest Air Force. This is the Quest Air Force. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhQg-GvynE
    - Stan Cooper (K4DRD), Private Pilot ASEL, LSR-I, EAA 115792 Lifetime Member, EAA Chapter 124
    Experimental AMD CH601XLi-B, N601KE, KSTS