Thread: Embry-Riddle Online

Embry-Riddle Online

Hey everyone, I'm looking at Embry-Riddle Online college. I want to get a BS in Aeronautics. I'm choosing online mainly because I can't afford going to Daytona to actually go the traditional route. So I'm wondering if the online college is a good option. I would like to work at some of the big companies, NASA being my first choice. So would the online degree be any good or should I look for something else?

Banned
    Is the online program you desire absolutely identical to the one taken on campus? Is the curriculum and year to year course(mandatory and electives) requirements identical? Are the entrance acceptance requirements identical? Will you receive an identical degree? If your answers are yes to all these questions(and perhaps others), then I believe you're good to go. To be absolutely certain speak to department heads, profs, and the registrars office and get it in writing(emails or other written confirmations).

The course that I would be taking is only offered online and I would be getting a normal degree. The same exact one that I would get if I actually went there. So far it seems that I would be good going the online route.

Just finished that degree this year through ERAU Worldwide. PM if you want any specific answers.