Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

Well, I'm going for my Sport Pilots License first. It'll be quicker. But I will upgrade shortly after that. That's my plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Warner View Post
    Hey Dustin. It sounds like you have been bitten pretty hard by the flying bug and since there is no cure for the addiction, you will just have to keep doing it. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Aviation!!!!!
    Seems like I have! Thanks for the welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by rmock View Post
    Well, I'm going for my Sport Pilots License first. It'll be quicker. But I will upgrade shortly after that. That's my plan.
    Oh okay. I'm planning on going straight to Private if I can afford it.

Hi Dustin, Welcome and Enjoy the forum!

Thanks

Remember to visit YoungEagles.org for several flight training awards (scholarships). We are adding more soon, and the next batch is due December 31. One of these awards would make it a lot easier to concentrate on flying for you!

If you're really gung ho, find out what chapter did that Young Eagle's thing. Their meetings may be interesting to you. In addition, the pilots of the young eagles get credits that can be used to defray the cost of sending youngsters like you to the aviation camp at EAA's headquaters in Wisconsin.

Oshkosh might be a hike, but Sun and Fun in Lakeland, Florida long about school Spring Break time (this is not an EAA event but there's lots of overlap) might be a fun adventure to you if you can wrangle it.

Ron

I have. I've flown with one of the pilots separate from the meeting already. I had heard about Oshkosh but not Sun and Fun. Its a little closer to me so I'll have to look into Sun and Fun. Thanks for the tip!

Careful, it is more addictive than girls and cocaine, and far more expensive,,,,,

BUT WAY MORE FUN

Ray