Thread: Saving Aveda (dog) - Griffin, GA to Appleton, WI

Saving Aveda (dog) - Griffin, GA to Appleton, WI

Hi, I am an EAA employee and very involved in animal rescue in Wisconsin. We saved a pup very close to being put down, farther away than normal for us so I'm trying to see if I can put together flight legs to get her home to WI from GA. Here is her information. If you can help any part of the way, please email me at saranisler@gmail.com. I have also posted this in Pilots n Paws. Thank you!

Sending Zip Code: 30224 (or somewhere close to Griffin, GA as that is where she's being fostered)
    Receiving Zip Code: 54915

Number of animals being transported: 1
    Breeds, weight, age: Unsure of breed - see picture. About 2 years old.
    Health Condition: Thin and with hair loss all over her body. The hair loss looks like it could be from old wounds. Otherwise healthy. Need her to get to the rescue asap so we can address her condition.
    Heart worm Status: Negative
    Vaccinations: Will have them for health certificate
    Health Certificate: Yes
    Spay/Neutered: No - will be upon arrival to rescue
    Special needs: She has had several litters by the looks of her so just needs to be handled gently. Very sweet dog
    Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: in foster care through Safe Harbor Animal Rescue in GA
    Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Saving Paws Animal Rescue in Appleton, WI
    Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Sara Miller, saranisler@gmail.com
    Are you a 501c3: Yes
    Additional Info/situation:
    This girl was scheduled to get euthanized this afternoon (10/24). We pulled her to save her life and need some big help to get her from the Atlanta area to Appleton, WI. Can we somehow get some legs together to get her here asap?! She's very thin so the sooner we get her here the better, but it is flexible.
    Attached Images Attached Images