Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airventure Streaming Video?

Good luck. Hope you get it working. I originally got on here in this thread to mention how exciting it's getting watching the cams, with the definite big increase in activity today. But, now that sounds like I woulda been rubbing it in. LOL

In any event, hope you get it working soon as watching all the setup is really nice. Health prevents me from attending AirVenture this year (first time in many years I won't be going), so for my case, being able to watch this much activity there, helps take the sting away a little bit.

I hear ya man...we'll be driving right by Beloit on the way up...always willing to give ya a ride if it worked out! We'll send ya nod and wave as we go by otherwise.

Cams are working great now, BTW!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Glad to hear it. Looks like they are doing some stationary work now. The north/Warbird camera has some occasional activity in this view, but the other two are either stalled (the feed), or literally no activity in the current views.

lol..thanks for the ride offer. If ONLY my "issue" was with just needing a ride, I'd be a happy camper.
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-21-2011 at 03:47 PM.

we swung the cams to the closest runways in preperation for watching arrivals tomorrow.

Nice! I like the angle of the 'Central' best at this point. Looking forward to watching tomorrow!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575