Thread: HUMMEL, "ULTRACRUISER" ultralight with Rotax 447. NEVER BEEN FLOWN!!

HUMMEL, "ULTRACRUISER" ultralight with Rotax 447. NEVER BEEN FLOWN!!

Howdy Folks,

I purchased/inherited this unfinished 'Hummel' "UltraCruiser" ALL ALUMINUM ultralight with a new 447 ROTAX engine. I started doing some of the finish work, have ran the engine, done some taxiing around, it has a great "feel" to it. Most of the work needed done now is cosmetic. The Rotax engine has only 1.4hrs on the ground... IT'S NEVER BEEN FLOWN!! Open Cockpit, some extras... THIS... is a very popular ultralight manufactured for kits in 2000, first kits were sold in 2001, over 800 in the air today and rarely do they come up for sale! The ORIGINAL OWNER built 17 airplanes in his life, only 2 were not completed. This is one of them!

A new UltraCruiser kit costs $14,500., Rotax engine is $3400., extras run well over $1500., for an investment of almost $20,000. You can buy one already built, New with half VW engine from the Hummel company for $31,000.
    This is a kit from original plans, build started in 2008...or 2009. I've got the few pieces that are not on the plane, I'm guessing about 10 hrs will have this fine ultralight ready to fly. I AM LOWERING THE PRICE UNTIL DEC, 2013....
    FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS... First buyer with ONLY $6200. Will buy the ultralight/plane deal of the year!!
    Due to health reasons I'm not supposed to fly anymore because I take narcotic pain meds. My loss... Your gain!! I've got several photos, I'm located in Southern Oregon.
    IF I still have this plane by DECEMBER, I'll hangar it and have it finished during the winter and sell it in the spring for more than double what I'm asking here. I'm guessing there is less than 10 hrs. of work left to finish this Ultralight.

Best Way to contact me is email at 1godscowboy@gmail.com OR Call my cell phone: 541.951.807

Name:  1AHummel8.jpg
Views: 15328
Size:  64.9 KB Name:  1AHummel2.jpg
Views: 16198
Size:  76.9 KB Name:  1AHummel3.jpg
Views: 16377
Size:  79.5 KB
    Last edited by GodsCowboy; 10-25-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: adding information

Do you know the empty weight?

Sorry to hear about your health.

Quote Originally Posted by martymayes View Post
    Do you know the empty weight?

Sorry to hear about your health.

Thank you. The empty weight on airplane is aprox. 250lbs. I am not sure the weight of a Rotax 447... ad that to the 250 and you will have aprox empty weight.
    thank you for the interest.