Thread: Red Bull Air Races Are Back in 2014!

Red Bull Air Races Are Back in 2014!

I don't think I could be much more excited than I am now since I found out the red bull air races are back in 2014! I used to watch them on TV with my daughter. She was only 3 in 2010 during the last season, and now that she is 6 she still remembers watching them. They definitely helped me ignite a passion for aviation in her, and I cannot wait to sit down and watch the races with her again next year! My only complaint is that the closest race is a lot further from me, so it will take a little longer before we can watch one in person.

Gday from Perth ,We had the red Bull racing here in Perth but it has gone elsewhere,it is all about the money.Perth was liked by the pilots because they could watch the race from the foreshore of the swan river where it was held.The landing ground was the original Perth airstrip from the 1920s. It is now used for sport but can still be used to land on and is used for fly ins on occasion. The strip is only 100mtrs from the course.Was a lot of fun. Cheers Ross