Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volmer VJ-23 Help.

I did not. I will call them and find out. That is very interesting! What a technology gap between those aircraft!

Hello, i am also looking for plans for the VJ-23 and VJ-24. I would be interested in obtaining a set of each and would have no problem paying for any cost you incured getting them copied. If you are wondering just who i might be, i am the new Moderator for the Volmer Amphibian News forum and the volmeraircraft.com website. I am currently in the process of getting the Volmer Club of America Non-profit 501(c)3 organization switched over into my name. I will be distrubuting the VJ-22 Amphibian Plans for the daughter of Bob Albrecht, the former owner of the copy rights the plans of the VJ-22. I am hoping to be able to supply all of the volmer plans to the public once again.

Darrell W

Banned
    I'm working on getting a copy of both sets of plans... http://volmerjensen.air-war.org

CHOPPERGIRL
    http://dorothy.air-war.org
    Last edited by choppergirl; 05-16-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Hello Everyone,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Volmer Club of America, a 501(3)c organization is now distributing all of Volmer Jensen's Designs. We carry the VJ-11, VJ-22, VJ-23 and the VJ-24. Our website will be updated soon to reflect this. We are dedicated to preserving, promoting and educating all of Volmer Jensen's designs. If you have any questions please let me know.

Darrell Whiteaker
    President - Volmer Club of America
    volmerclubofamerica@yahoo.com

That's cool, be sure to link the website when it's up!