Thread: Fisher Celebrity LS 2-place biplane repair project

Fisher Celebrity LS 2-place biplane repair project

FOR SALE$2,700. Need to sell and clear out hangar. No FWF, airframe only. Landing gear needs to be replaced due to off-field landing. Also some damage to lower wings, front of fuselage & cowling. Originally built in 1998 by Mike Fisher, 400 plus flying hours. Complete logs and plans. Located Norman, OK area. For pics or more information contact Don DeWitt @ 405-821-9452 or PM, email.
    Last edited by dewi8095; 09-27-2013 at 01:23 PM.

missing plans..

Quote Originally Posted by dewi8095 View Post
    FOR SALE$2,700. Need to sell and clear out hangar. No FWF, airframe only. Landing gear needs to be replaced due to off-field landing. Also some damage to lower wings, front of fuselage & cowling. Originally built in 1998 by Mike Fisher, 400 plus flying hours. Complete logs and plans. Located Norman, OK area. For pics or more information contact Don DeWitt @ 405-821-9452 or PM, email.

Hey Don.

have you by chance ran across 5 plan sheets.. the steel tube and landing gear plans are not in the box I got when I picked up the plane...

thanks..

John M.

ps I cannot get the steel tube print from Fisher as Mike did not transfer it to the new owners way back when

John:

I don't have any of the Fisher's plans. What I passed on to you was what I had. The person I bought the Fisher from is no longer living. Occasionally, I have email contact with another previous owner. I'll contact him and will ask him to contact you if he has any info about the landing gear.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by dewi8095 View Post
    John:

I don't have any of the Fisher's plans. What I passed on to you was what I had. The person I bought the Fisher from is no longer living. Occasionally, I have email contact with another previous owner. I'll contact him and will ask him to contact you if he has any info about the landing gear.

Don
    John,
    I have a pdf of the landing gear print. Send me ypur private email to yugesiw@earthlink.net and I'll see if I can help.

Leonard Weiser