Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Trade Champion Stickers, anyone?

  1. #1
    gbrasch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    223

    Trade Champion Stickers, anyone?

    I have attended almost every "Oshkosh" since the early 80's and collected those silly little things. I am missing 86, 89, 90, 97, 06, 07 and 09. (I probably have them buried somewhere but can't find them). I have several extras for other years. Anyone have any of these and would like to trade?
    Glenn Brasch
    Tucson, Arizona
    1952 Piper Tri-Pacer
    RV-9A flying after 10 years, 10 months and 22 days.
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, www.RVairspace.com

  2. #2
    Mayhemxpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    260
    I am afraid that I do not have any extras in those years, but I have four or so extra 2012's. For my part, I am missing my 2010 sticker.

    Chris Mayer
    N424AF

  3. #3
    gbrasch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    223
    I have extras for most years except 2010! Or I would send one to you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemxpc View Post
    I am afraid that I do not have any extras in those years, but I have four or so extra 2012's. For my part, I am missing my 2010 sticker.

    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    Glenn Brasch
    Tucson, Arizona
    1952 Piper Tri-Pacer
    RV-9A flying after 10 years, 10 months and 22 days.
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, www.RVairspace.com

  4. #4
    Hi Glenn, I certainly have some of the years you need. I first attended Oshkosh in 1981. Would you have a couple of 1981's to trade? Email me at w.a.forshey@sbcblobal.net

  5. #5
    gbrasch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    223
    I am sorry but my first year started in 1984. Glenn
    Glenn Brasch
    Tucson, Arizona
    1952 Piper Tri-Pacer
    RV-9A flying after 10 years, 10 months and 22 days.
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, www.RVairspace.com

  6. #6
    There was one year that the Champion stickers were not offered nor available. I'm afraid that off hand I don't remember which year that was. Wish I could remember so it would narrow your search. Due to popular demand they were back the next year.

  7. #7
    gbrasch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Peterson View Post
    There was one year that the Champion stickers were not offered nor available. I'm afraid that off hand I don't remember which year that was. Wish I could remember so it would narrow your search. Due to popular demand they were back the next year.
    I remember now that you say that! Just can't remember which year that was, but remember also the uproar over those little things not being available.
    Glenn Brasch
    Tucson, Arizona
    1952 Piper Tri-Pacer
    RV-9A flying after 10 years, 10 months and 22 days.
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, www.RVairspace.com

  8. #8
    We have a box of Champion stickers left from some previous years at the Main Gate North (Big Building). If you want to check when you are at AirVenture 2014, ask one of the co-chairs at the building to look and see if we have one you are looking for. I don't recall seeing any from the '80's but you are welcome to check with us next year.
    Bob Oberbeck
    Main Gate North
    Vice Chairman

  9. #9
    gbrasch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    223
    Thanks Bob!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOberbeck View Post
    We have a box of Champion stickers left from some previous years at the Main Gate North (Big Building). If you want to check when you are at AirVenture 2014, ask one of the co-chairs at the building to look and see if we have one you are looking for. I don't recall seeing any from the '80's but you are welcome to check with us next year.
    Bob Oberbeck
    Main Gate North
    Vice Chairman
    Glenn Brasch
    Tucson, Arizona
    1952 Piper Tri-Pacer
    RV-9A flying after 10 years, 10 months and 22 days.
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, www.RVairspace.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •