Thread: Womenventure Photo Where is it?

Banned

Thumbs Down Womenventure Photo Where is it?

Womenventure Photo 2103

We are from Australia, this trip my wife made sure she was on the spot for the photo shoot. We have combed the Airventure site, but can only find pics up to 2012.

Since returning home (Aug 8) I have sent 4 or 5 enquiries to the usually great staff at EAA, al have received the standard "we'll get to it" auto-response, but no-one has got to it yet. How else can one enquire? Is there anywhere else we should ask?

Better still if anyone knows the link, please tell me and they can stay asleep forever.

Thanks
    Last edited by douglish; 09-20-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Last edited by FlyingRon; 09-20-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Banned
    Ron,

Thank you. How hard would that have been for the Staff? Thanks again.

P.S. If you are a moderator, I did not get the usual email to say there was an answer posted, just logged on to see whether or not......... Thanks

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by douglish View Post
    How hard would that have been for the Staff? Thanks again.
    Hi Doug - it would have been really easy, except Ron beat me to the forums that morning by about 20 minutes. (Thanks Ron for lending a hand!)

I'm sorry you weren't able to find the photo on your own, and that you didn't receive a response from your earlier emails - please forward at least one of the responses to me directly so we can try to figure out where things broke down - eaaforums@eaa.org.

Quote Originally Posted by douglish View Post
    P.S. If you are a moderator, I did not get the usual email to say there was an answer posted, just logged on to see whether or not......... Thanks
    Emails are sending properly from this end, but a lot of them get bounced by ISP and/or personal spam filters. If you've checked your junk/spam folders and added EAA.org to your whitelist, check with your ISP and make sure they do the same for you.

Thanks -

Hal

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation