Views: 1999
Size:  16.2 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2001
Size:  16.0 KB
Views: 1962
Size:  16.4 KB

Basking in the setting sun after very successful engine runs on a cold blustery day.
    Measure it with a micrometer, mark it with a grease pencil & cut it with an axe.

Views: 1929
Size:  18.7 KB

Photo of panel. Still installing interior and securing wiring...
    Measure it with a micrometer, mark it with a grease pencil & cut it with an axe.

I posted 2 movies that I filmed today on youtube. The first is just a walkaround of the TwinJAG. The second is a taxi test showing back taxiing a few hundred feet down the runway followed by a 180. I then advance the power to about 3/4 WOT for a few seconds back to idle. The acceleration was amazing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0jYcKDR4Y

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ70GrBjWwk

Great job innovating- very exciting. Please be extra careful and SAFE- blessings on your first flights. Really want to see what this plane can do!

Curios minds want to know, do you have an update on this project?

Name:  IMG_0978.jpg
Views: 2490
Size:  96.4 KBHi Mike. The aircraft is just about finished. Still doing some cosmetic finishing but mechanically complete. Extremely pleased with ground and taxi tests. I will be moving the aircraft over to another airport by truck for phase 1 testing. I've been on the road the last 2 weeks at Oshkosh and Georgia so I can't wait to get back home and finish. Below is a photo from a month or so ago. I will post more recent photos & videos when I get back.

Name:  IMG_0979.jpg
Views: 1692
Size:  96.2 KB
    Last edited by jimdc8; 08-03-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Sweeeettttt!

Way too much aircraft for me, but she looks like a rocket.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.