Thread: Forum Recordings

Forum Recordings

I was looking for a recording of a forum from 2012 AirVenture, and I know that there was a gentleman that was volunteering his services to record many of the forums. The website that he makes them available on only provides recordings through 2011. In trying to find recordings from last year, I discovered that this individual apparently passed last year, so I'm wondering if there's someone else that has taken this over?

I understand the individual who passed was given permission by Paul P. to record the forums a long time ago, and just kept doing it. Please, please EAA step up and do the right thing and acquire the collection! I'm sure it won't be free, but I'd be willing to pay to have access to them (but don't be greedy!).

I found this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OshkoshForumRecordings

So, I'm assuming that someone else has taken over recording of the forums?

I would love to see EAA take over these recordings. I looked into buying some of these but the ten bucks per presentation seemed pretty steep when there is a dozen you would like to get. Also, burning them on CD is pretty old school, not that i'm all that young! i know it would be a big undertaking, but mabey put them on MP3 format and charge 5 bucks a forum? just some thoughts. Jim