Thread: Sean D. Tucker New Young Eagles Chairman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Obstacles yes, insurmountable no.

If an existing celebrity pilot like Angelina Jolie offered to become Young Eagles chairperson, you would get a good size bump in the press coverage for a week.

If a non-pilot like Taylor Swift or Scotty McCreery agreed to learn how to fly with the help of EAA, over the course of six to twelve months (because of their hectic touring schedule and time commitments, ahem), then you would get a huge bump in press coverage for... wait for it... six to twelve months
    EZ Flap is the high performance upgrade for Cessna, Piper, Stinson, Maule and Beech manual flaps.
    More performance - more control - more visibility ! 100% Money Back Guarantee www.ezflaphandle.com

Born: William Bradley Pitt
    December 18, 1963 in Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
    Bill, close but he's not 50 yet!! And Angelina is not 40 for another couple of years yet.

Personally, I think it's high time there was a YE chairwoman. And she has the best credentials of anyone out there. Pilot, ambassador, parent, significant lobbying experience, nationally & internationally, so has good contacts in government, great role model & is already involved a number of organisations supporting children. What's not to like about her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet Davidson View Post
    Personally, I think it's high time there was a YE chairwoman. And she has the best credentials of anyone out there. Pilot, ambassador, parent, significant lobbying experience, nationally & internationally, so has good contacts in government, great role model & is already involved a number of organisations supporting children. What's not to like about her?
    All excellent qualifications for the job...and telegenic to boot. I'm sold Janet. What's her number?....let's call her.

Janet, a woman as chairperson of Young Eagles?? Geez, don't encourage them or next thing is they will be wanting to run for President and fly military planes, of swim from Cuba to Florida, or race in a men's downhill. Or even get equal pay for equal work!

By the way, Janet Gutherie lives here and is a friend of mine, and is a pilot as well as driver, but she doesn't fly anymore I don't think.

And you know what the Indians say about the role of men and women: Before the white man came to America things were pretty good: The women did all the cooking and cleaning, the men did all the hunting and fighting, there were vast herds of buffalo and deer, and there was no small pox and no income tax. Then the white man came along and changed all that and called it "PROGRESS".
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 11-24-2013 at 11:02 AM.