Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best ultralight to accumulate flight hours for under3K

Quote Originally Posted by pacerpilot View Post
    Not "certified" as in factory planes- "certificated" as in any airplane that has an airworthiness cert. Big difference. Our EAB's have Airworthiness certs, ultralights don't, that's all I was referring to. But you're right about the experimental aspect. I was trying to convey that to Lawrence-especially the two place part. It's just too dang hard to get dual instruction in a single place!
    I thought by the post he wanted to built time not take instructional flight lessons. Just to fly and build time at a lower cost. No instruction needed from my take on the post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    I thought by the post he wanted to built time not take instructional flight lessons. Just to fly and build time at a lower cost. No instruction needed from my take on the post.
    If he's going for further ratings he will. Besides, why would you buy a single place plane when you can buy two place ones for the same price? Far more utility and practicality in a two place; bi-annual's, further instruction, safety pilot, take your dog for a ride, etc. "Dog is my Copilot"-see attached pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images