Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leather Squadron/Group flying unit patches made................................

Yes I can make one of the 440th TCG which era WW-2 or latter ???????
    Johnny

WW-2...I am building a CC EX as a tribute to my last squadron, 96 Airlift Squadron. I previously flew in the 95th, both squadrons were in the 440th TCG in WW2 flying C47s.

Thanks, Jake

I just got a pair of patches that Johnny made for me. They're great! The detail is outstanding, and the image exactly matches the sample I sent.

Fifty bucks for this sort of quality is a bargain. The *setup* charge for an embroidered patch is about that much, and the minimum order size is typically 50 units. Johnny has a pretty good deal, if you're looking for something unique for yourself instead of a group order.

I'm going to have one sewed onto a spare flying jacket I have, and may post a picture then.

Ron Wanttaja

Leather Squadron/Group patches custom order..........

Here are a few sample photos of my work , see over 360+photos of various patches I've made on My facebook page
    "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"
    All custom order , USAAF/USN/USMC , Luftwaffe etc , if you have a "Specific" emblem want please ask ............
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by EMBLEMHUNTER; 03-20-2015 at 10:22 PM.

There are now over 360+ photos of various patches I've made on my Facebook page , please note "All" photos are of work that was "ordered" by the customers, I do not stock or pre make anything , so if you have a "specific" unit patch want , Please ask as I can make just about any WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC type ......
    Facebook page is
    "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

Leather patches made recently ............

Here's a few new patches recently done , enjoy !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

You can also see 429 various patch images on my Photobucket site , three "ablums" there , titles for them are "Emblemhunters Bucket", "Patches" and "Ziggy Patches" here's the link see left of main page of the "albums"
    http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EM...ibrary/patches