Thread: 2 Weekly Tickets for 2013 AirVenture for Transfer at Discount

2 Weekly Tickets for 2013 AirVenture for Transfer at Discount

I have a Weekly EAA Member and Weekly Spouse ticket and it now appears we may be unable to go (Or may just make it late in the week for a day or two). Go figure, I decide to buy early and then work gets in the way. I am looking to transfer these tickets to another EAA member. Face value is $119 each for $238 total.

I'd like to get $200 out of the pair, but I'm open to negotiations. I haven't done this before, but I could accept payment via Paypal and then transfer tickets via the EAA site (Which should be a safe method). Hate to see them go to waste (Not to mention the hit to my pocketbook). I'm hoping to move these by Friday night as I'll be out of the loop until early next week likely. You can PM me or email me at davesfantasyfb@yahoo.com. If you PM or email me, I can provide my cell phone number if you'd prefer to talk it over the phone.

Since it is crunch time, how is $175 or make an offer. Really hoping to help someone snag a good deal and help me out of a bind. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Could just say to hell with work and come!

Would EAA give you a credit to be used next year? I need a weekly ticket, but am not going to get involved with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by krw920 View Post
    Could just say to hell with work and come!
    LOL...Would love to. One of those, we are really sorry, but we really have to get this fixed now issue (Honestly I expect the company to pay for the loss of my tickets and make it worth my while). Not quite a going out of business issue, but a pretty big deal for a large customer. I'm still quite hopeful to make it up for at least next Friday and Saturday, but then I can just get a couple daily tickets if I make it up. Worst case, if I make it up, I'll just use the weekly tickets. Would be nice to help someone get a deal and give me a little extra jack.

I can understand that. Don't know another secure way to take care of that, especially on short notice. That is a good thought. They say no refunds, but maybe I can apply it to next year. If I don't find any takers, I may give them a call to see what they may be willing to do for me. If not, at least I'm pretty confident the company will buy me off.

Check your PM for my phone number. If you still have them I might be interested!