Hey folks,

Looking for a little insight on a project I'd like to take on during the summer.
I've been a pilot now for a little over a year, but have very little pictures or video of me flying. I'd like to share with family and friends what I do for fun, and it's hard since I'm stationed in NC, while most of everyone I know is in CA or NY. The best I've been able to do is crap-for-quality cell phone footage and I want to do better.

I have access to a GoPro for the typical awesome in-flight footage, and that's all well and good, but I was hoping it'd be legal for me to take on a few different vantage points. Mainly, what I'd like to do is post a camera man, near the runway, and video me flying by, doing perfectly normal procedures. Nothing stupid or fancy, just take-offs, landings, and perhaps a low-approach or two. Typical 'cleared for the option' maneuvers. All of these would be performed with safety in mind, regarding weather, altitude and speed.

The airport in question is uncontrolled, and has very low traffic volume. In the year I've been flying, only once has there been another aircraft in the pattern with me. (A MV-22 to boot!)

Could anyone point me in the direction of a FAR that regulates this? Or perhaps the answer is simple and you can tell me. Anything from permission from the field manager to a waiver or maybe just constant updates via UNICOM, I'm not sure.
Any input would be greatly appreciated on the matter.

Thanks for your time,
Bill