Thread: iPad/Android in your cockpit (iLevil AW)

iPad/Android in your cockpit (iLevil AW)

Hey guys,

Levil Technology is introducing yet again a new revolutionary gadget specifically for experimental aviation. It is the product of my dreams and me and my family at Levil have been working hard to bring this to the market. In a few words, the new iLevil AW (being demonstrated at Airventure) provides the following:

1. Complete "six-pack" instrumentation (yes, indicated airspeed and pressure altitude from pitot-static system)
    2. ADS-B receiver (free weather and traffic)
    3. WAAS GPS
    4. iPad/Android compatibility (drives Synthetic Vision Apps)
    5. connection between panel mounted avionics and iPad (weather and traffic displayed on your panel mounted EFIS, and Engine information displayed on your iPad)
    6. Integrated power adapter (accepts 12-28V directly for automatic ON/OFF operation from Master Switch)
    7. Independent battery back-up for emergency operations
    8. WiFi interface (multiple tablets and Apps can be connected simultaneously)
    9. priced at $1395 (the most affordable all-in-one solution for your cockpit)

If you are building your panel and are planning on having an iPad or Android tablet in the cockpit, be sure to take a look at the iLevil AW.

Link to the Press release:
    www.aviation.levil.com/iLevil_AW_PR.pdf

I appreciate your feedback... If you already have the iLevil AW we would love some pictures of your setup!

Ruben Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images