Thread: Custom made WW2 type Leather Flying unit patches

Happy Custom made WW2 type Leather Flying unit patches

Hello, I'm an avid military aviation enthusiast and I make leather Sqd/Group patches for veterans who may need a specific unit emblem, I have a vast archive of both "Official" and "Unofficial" emblems , 30 years into this and I really enjoy making them for the veterans ! See samples of various patches I've made at the link here- http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EM...ibrary/Patches I can be reached for questions/orders here, WeBeEmblems@aol.com Any 5-6 inch patch of your choice USAAF/USN/USMC $50.00 total/each including postage (in the US) $60.00 total/each postage overseas all patches are hand cut natural leather, hand tooled and hand painted. Just added a bunch of new patch photo to the link under "Ziggy's Patches" also just added a 65th Fighter Squadron patch along with 38 other new patch photos under the photobucket link titled "Ziggys patches " Just added a 65th Fighter squadron patch to the photos . Just added 3 more patches to the link under "Ziggy's patches" .............................. Newest addition under "Ziggy's patches" is a 640th Bombardment Squadron ...................... Have just added(Nov) a 379th Fighter Squadron and will be adding a 648th Bombardment Squadron in a few days ................... latest additions the two patches of the above and coming soon the following, 421st Night Fighter Sqd,VB-89,VBF-89,18th Fighter Sqd,12th AAF

As of Mid December new patches added , 180+ various images to view in two albums, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Merr Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now as of Febuary 2014 , 196 various images to view in two albums, check em out duuuuuuuuude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now over 200 patch images posted, all custom order , enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of August I have added some new patch photos to the link ,two albums on left side of main page,will be adding more soon,take a look, if you have a "specific" patch want please contact me ,thanks !
    Last edited by EMBLEMHUNTER; 08-24-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Last edited by Jim Hann; 07-12-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Jim Hann
    EAA 276294 Lifetime
    Vintage 722607
    1957 Piper PA-22/20 "Super Pacer"
    Chapter 32 member www.eaa32.org
    www.mykitlog.com/LinerDrivr
    Fly Baby/Hevle Classic Tandem

Thank you very much for the correction ! and for looking , have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Johnny

What do your prices run? I'm thinking of a leather version of our current Fly Baby patch:
    Name:  roscoe.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  46.9 KB
    Quantities would be on the order of 25-50, depending on price.

Ron Wanttaja

Will be adding a Ww2 US Navy Patrol Squadron-28 in about a week .................