Thread: Parking in N40 but camping at Sleepy Hollow - best way to move gear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scott, When do you arrive? I'll give you a ride if we are there the same day as your arrival, we did that trip once.

Scott:
    Call me when you arrive. I'll meet you by the fence of the N 40 in my pickup, get your gear & take it and you to Sleepy Hollow. We'll be in Sleepy Hollow by noon Friday the 26th with our 5th wheel.
    (405) 417-6077(c)

malexander, thank you for the generous offer and we will definitely call you, if it's not asking too much. Our current plan is to depart Valparaiso IN at 8:00am ET, which should put us on the ground at OSH around 8:30am CT, assuming the weather forecast holds. By the time we secure the aircraft and get our gear to the fence, it will likely be 9:00am to 9:30am CT. Thanks again for the offer ... see you in a couple of days!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Huff View Post
    malexander, thank you for the generous offer and we will definitely call you, if it's not asking too much. Our current plan is to depart Valparaiso IN at 8:00am ET, which should put us on the ground at OSH around 8:30am CT, assuming the weather forecast holds. By the time we secure the aircraft and get our gear to the fence, it will likely be 9:00am to 9:30am CT. Thanks again for the offer ... see you in a couple of days!

No problem.
    PM sent.