Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming Media/Cameras - 2013 Official Thread

Night air show

Man its kind of hard to see anything out of the live cam.

Hey! Who's playing with the dials again??~slaps side of monitor~ ~adjusts rabbit ears~

Quote Originally Posted by I_FLY_LOW View Post
    Hey! Who's playing with the dials again??~slaps side of monitor~ ~adjusts rabbit ears~
    Yeah. Our camera guy is reporting some equipment issues. Attempting to resolve.

Equipment issues... If the camera's still able to record the night airshow, it would be greatly appreciated if once the equipment issues are resolved, the entire night airshow would be played on one of the webcam streams so we could see what we've so far only been able to listen to.

You lucky doawgs... Y'all are in for some beautiful weather there.
    Looking forward to this afternoon's festivities.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    I just wanted to give an advance notice.
    Last year, I requested the possibility of parking
    the Ultralight camera for the Saturday's 6:00 AM balloon launch.
    But I was little late in request.
    Maybe you could give it another try this year.
    The ballons were lanched last year around 5:45 AM, so the camera would have to be
    parked at around 4:30 AM to watch them inflate the balloons.
    I think they launch the balloons on the Ultralight runway.
    A wide angle shot pointing at the at the Ultralight runway would probably do the job.
    Maybe you could get a camera on one of the balloon baskets and play it back later.
    The weather Saturday looks promising for a launch.

If possible archive it on the Livestream page.
    http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4...VentureAirshow

Thanks,

I don't think there is much if any usable video from last nights air show, there is a little over an hour on the Livestream archives. Major equipment issues that we are trying to have straightened out by today's show. Hopefully Saturday will prove to be less troublesome for both us and the fireworks crew.

We will try to remember to set the UL cam for the balloons before bed tonight, but we have no way or archiving the footage off the remote cams.

we have more random footage playing on the Theater in the Woods stream...and I have even heard rumors we will have an Ultralight's view of Oshkosh.

Man! The footage is great, today! Keep up the great work!!!

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hayden View Post
    We will try to remember to set the UL cam for the balloons before bed tonight, but we have no way or archiving the footage off the remote cams. we have more random footage playing on the Theater in the Woods stream...and I have even heard rumors we will have an Ultralight's view of Oshkosh.
    Paul,
    I do not know if all the days are blending together but tomorrow is Friday and the balloons launch between 5:00 to 6:00 AM Saturday August 3, 2013
    So, you don't have to re-task the UL cams until tomorrow tonight.

FYI
    Vintage cam is off line as of 8:30 PM Thursday August 1, 2013

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongway Feldman View Post
    Paul,
    I do not know if all the days are blending together but tomorrow is Friday and the balloons launch between 5:00 to 6:00 AM Saturday August 3, 2013
    So, you don't have to re-task the UL cams until tomorrow tonight.

FYI
    Vintage cam is off line as of 8:30 PM Thursday August 1, 2013

Thanks,

oh...yeah...umm...I knew that....no...not really thanks for correcting my days.

We have vintage camera back up. Stupid GFCI tripped again....thanks for the heads up.

Hope everybody is enjoying Jetman on the Theater stream. This guy is fascinating...If you missed it tonight, we will try to replay it tomorrow along with some aerial footage shot by one of our volunteers.