Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming Media/Cameras - 2013 Official Thread

Many thanks for aiming the Warbird camera on runway 36 for the arrivals, but I think the Ultralight camera could be doing something more useful than showing little more than the yellow dot. Or perhaps it's stuck.

Webcams are looking great this year, and no problems connecting.

Great job -- congratulation to Paul and his team.

Just a FYI, The campground picture that turbopilot posted is not part of the EAA Media Streaming Webcams.

There is some random footage of video that was recorded yesterday of around the grounds. I will be putting another video together this morning on a camera that was mounted on a gator that is part of the Homebuilt parking crew. The weather yesterday was not that great here, so it wasn't a super active day of planes arriving.

This footage is being played during the day on the Theater in the Woods link.

Between the cams and the Live ATC, I am starting to itch all over. I think I am developing a twitch too. I keep calling my wife over to help me ooh and ahh because my tongue is getting cramps from oohing and ahhing to much. I cannot wait until I get my CX4 in the air - then boys and girls it's on like donkey kong and off to Oshkosh I'll go!

New video playing now on the Theater in the Woods link. This was recorded yesterday while riding around with the Custom Homebuilt Parking.

Tune in for tonights Theater in the Woods Program. Live now.

Here is a link to the Theater in the Woods Schedule

http://www.eaaapps.org/forumsearchre...px?location=39

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Its Official
    EAA Streaming Media/Cameras has made it main stream.
    WBAY Action 2 News Green Bay. WI
    Has announced and broadcasted the Live EAA AirVenture 2013 Streaming Webcam feed on Air.
    This is a historical moment!
    http://www.wbay.com/story/22926344/2...venture-set-up
    Below is a Television screen shot.
    Name:  av13wcwbay.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  66.3 KB

First,let me say,LOVE the cams.Next a question;are the cams self controlled,or are they controlled?Seams to me,that the Vintage cam focuses in on some things,then moves back to the south at warp speed.Just wondering,still almost as being there.

Hello Everyone.. Are the cameras down ? 1:50 eastern time..

Thanks again for providing this great service!

Update: I got on one of the cameras but still can't get on the others. Thanks
    Last edited by iflyatiger; 07-29-2013 at 12:39 PM.