Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming Media/Cameras - 2013 Official Thread

getting ready for the Air Show, now with fewer crosshairs. Hopefully we have a good view of the Jetman from the tower. The stream will go live close to 2:30pm and be available on demand about 10 min after the show ends on the same link. in the meantime we have random golf cart wandering on the Theater in the Woods stream

Can you add a cam in a random aircraft that will fly around often? Like on the dashboard of a piper cub that will be flying around. I think that would be cool in an acrobatic plane.

I like the golf carts. Although it is really laggy on my iphone. But ill just use my computer

Nothing is showing up on the webcam and it just started. HELP

Same here.

We would love to do stuff like that. In fact if there is anybody on the grounds that would like to provide a dashboard view, we have the cameras Let me know.

Thank you guys, for providing us that aren't able to be there, the opportunity to watch what's going on.
    This, plus the ATC chatter from ATClive streaming audio, is a nice fill in.
    Hopefully I'll get to go again, next year.
    Based on the limitations previously mentioned, I'm satisfied with what you guys are able to provide.

The Air Show stream is up and running. It usually starts around 2:30 central time, plus or minus a few min.

and is it just me? or is it hard to watch the little Sonix Jet without making Jetson's car noises?

LOL
    That is one cool looking plane, though.