Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming Media/Cameras - 2013 Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rcmodelr View Post
    Will any of today (Sunday's) air show be streaming? Or was yesterday the last day the air show was planned to stream?

We were just notified that the video department will have a camera recording approximately half of todays airshow, so we will at least be able to stream part of the show.

Todd

The ultralight camera has been parked on runway 18 to watch departures.

Too bad they didn't schedule the stream for the air show cam for the full event time today... Event's still going on, but Air Show stream event was scheduled to end already at 4:30 EDT, or only 1 hour into today's air show. And the Air Show stream cut off just a couple minutes after 3:30.

Oh well... The Ultralights cam caught the Jetman's landing and his helicopter landing.

All cameras are on a general tour of the grounds again for those interested in seeing the remaining aircraft and teardown activities around the grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ritzman View Post
    All cameras are on a general tour of the grounds again for those interested in seeing the remaining aircraft and teardown activities around the grounds.
    Have very much enjoyed watching the video this morning - thanks for leaving them up and THANKS to all the volunteers who keep the cameras running!.....made me wonder if anyone has ever compiled a time-lapse video of the central grounds from build-up to teardown? Would be a cool image.

Many thanks to all you webcam guys - looking forward to next year and the new PioneerCam ;-)

Seems like I've seen a time lapse video from arrival to departure, in the past, unless it was a before and after shot of a particular area.
    I'll have to do some digging.

Thanks you to all who made this happen! A special thank you to the folks who aimed the camera during the airshows - I really appreciate the chance to see what was going on. Again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RodBearden View Post
    Many thanks to all you webcam guys - looking forward to next year and the new PioneerCam ;-)
    Just wanted to let you know that we did check into Pioneer Airport and watched the activities there for quite awhile. Other than the Bell 47 flying, there really was not much to watch far as flying type activity there. Most of it was just people walking around.

We will keep this in mind as we continue to look at possibilities for future years.

Todd

Thank you to all of you that have enjoyed watching the webcams, Paul and I along with a couple new volunteers (that were gathering recorded footage) like to hear that what we are providing is appreciated.

Looking forward to Oshkosh 2014

Todd