Thread: Cameras!

Cameras!

Does anyone know when the cameras are coming on-line for those of us that like to peak in and watch the set-up? With the museum cameras down (for over a year!) the only way I get to see the EAA mothership is when the Airventure cameras are up.

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    I really do not know exactly when they fired-up the webcams but you can check out last years thread below.
    I think they started setting them up around 07-04-2012.
    AirVenture 2012 Webcam Official Thread

I believe the status of the webcams are dependent on who sponsors them. Last year I think it was Discovery World.

This was AirVenture's 2012 webcam page

yeah, thats the plan. Todd and I were up there this last saturday starting some prep work. A lot will depend on the wayfinding tower schedule and when the DSL lines get installed, but we are shooting for around the same time as last year and we will post accordingly.

Paul
    Streaming Media Vice-Chair

Thanks a lot Paul. Do you, by chance, know if there's any plans to restore the museum cameras? When they went down over a year ago, I was told they'd be back up in a few months. I like peeking in and seeing what's going on.

I am not sure about the status of the museum cameras, we never had any direct involvement with those. I think it was one of those things that got lost in the restructuring.