Thread: Pilots-n-Paws: Puppies need a ride from KY to IN, then Chicago to Appleton - 6/15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pilots-n-Paws: Puppies need a ride from KY to IN, then Chicago to Appleton - 6/15

Hi, I'm an EAA member in Wisconsin who is involved in animal rescue. We are trying to transport 13 puppies via Pilots n Paws. We have an open leg for a flight from the Louisville or Lexington area to Indianapolis that we're trying to fill. We also now need to fill the leg from Chicago to Appleton, WI. There is a pilot able to take them from Indy to Chicago. Or, if someone can do the entire trip from KY to Appleton, WI, I wouldn't argue Below is the information. If you can help, please let me know! Thanks so much.

Number of animals being transported: 13 puppies
    Breeds, weight, age: 12 puppies are 6 weeks old, about 5 lbs ea (some German Shep mixes, some lab mixes) and 1 puppy, Calvin, is 4-5 months old, about 25 lbs (cur mix) - Pictures attached
    Health Condition: Healthy
    Heart worm Status: Negative
    Vaccinations: All standard vaccines
    Health Certificate: Yes for all
    Spay/Neutered: No, will be done upon arrival
    Special needs: None
    Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Saving Paws, Appleton, WI
    Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Sara Miller - saranisler@gmail.com (preferred contact method) and 920-202-6019
    Are you a 501c3: Yes
    Additional Info/situation: We are looking for help from Kentucky (40353) to get these pups to Indy, where we have pilots who will help get them to the final destination of Appleton, WI (54911). The transporter is in Mount Sterling, KY, and close larger cities is Lexington and Frankfort. She could even meet in Louisville, otherwise she has to drive to Indy. The only day our transporter is available to get them up to Wisconsin quickly is Saturday, 6/15.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Sara Nisler; 06-13-2013 at 12:35 PM.