I love EAA and I love Oshkosh but the fly market has turned into a junk mart with most of the vendors selling things that don't even relate to aviation. I can remember digging through "junk" with my dad in the fly market, the guy in the straw hat from Georgia that used to be by the fence, boxes and piles of airplane parts everywhere. You could haggle with the owners, find out if the parts worked or what they came off of. The aero mart is fine as long as you don't mind getting there 2-3 hours early and sitting in line to make the 1st wave of people to get the "good" stuff. I was thinking maybe having a air parts or related items only swap meet maybe the weekend before or the last Friday/Saturday of the convention. Would EAA allow this maybe on the grounds, or in Camp Scholler? Is there anybody else that is interested, or could help with EAA? I think it would be a great thing for the whole aviation community. I would be willing to help any way I can, I just don't know where to start. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or thoughts.