Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chapter Video Magazine getting excellent feedback

We are showing it at our May general meeting which is a hangar crawl - visiting projects at KSAC where we usually meet. If successful we might offer another crawl to L36 where we have at least 4 projects and I can open a few more doors of non members (recruitment tool).

That is great...a Hangar Crawl...like a Pub Crawl...love it! Other chapters should do that! Let us know how you enjoyed the Video Magazine.

Video was a REAL success in Sacramento. Although the meetings have been getting smaller numbers of late those that were there ( 23) were highly enthusiastic on what HQ is offering and doing. There had been a perception here at the member level that HQ was too busy being corporate. Having the Grass Roots Leadership tours started the turn around toward a refocus in People.
    Good Job !

Jim...thank you for the excellent feedback...much appreciated!!! I know that has been the perception and since I took office as Chapter Manager a year ago this month...I (we) have worked hard to reconnect with our chapters and will continue. Remember we work for you!

Thanks again!

Trevor... We already had a full agenda for our May meeting, so I pushed the video back to the end of the meeting. Probably 8 of the 20+ in attendance hung around to watch. However, I think it set the hook as some of them are anxious to see next month's installment and will likely tell others what they missed, so it may snowball into a regular part of the meeting. I'll make the videos available to view at the end of the meetings for several months and will let the members decide whether this becomes a regular part of the meeting. My first impression was positive. Congratulations.

-Cubbuilder

Thanks Cubbuilder! I know in time chapters will be using this more and more. In the past we did a video series...but, it was more an advertorial from HQ...than good content. Before starting the new Video Series...Jeff Skiles and I made sure that we would have 100% commitment 100% of the time..and we were able to retain Brady Lane full time for this project! This way we knew that each and every month we would have something out to the chapters. The worst nightmare was to launch..and then...oh shoot..by the way...we will miss the next month...etc! We want the chapters to know that we will be consistent each and every month, so it can be depended upon.

BTW....thank you for the comments on the thread regarding Chapter Members and the Good Ole Boy clubs...etc. Good feedback.