Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chapter Video Magazine getting excellent feedback

Chapter Video Magazine getting excellent feedback

http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=2270052454001

We are receiving excellent feedback from chapters on the new monthly Chapter Video Magazine we will be sending out starting in May. Above is the introduction to the new Video Magaazine. Please rememember to type in the password to view.

Last edited by Hal Bryan; 05-01-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Fixed link.

Thanks Trevor for this thread.
    As current president of a chapter in membership crisis this will be a great tool, not only during meetings (we have already dialed up the programs a great deal) but also a a recruiting tool away from the meeting rooms.
    jim

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing more.

Great job on the May edition! I've got to admit that I teared up a bit when Jack said, "...and we're calling it Oshkosh because it's our roots." Very, very, well done. Thanks!

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Just viewed May. In a word - BRAVO
    Had a few tears watching Paul and the P-64*
    We will be showing this.
    Thanks Jeff and Brady - great work.
    Proud to be an EAA member !
    Jim Heffelfinger
    C 52
    Sacramento

* being able to observe Paul reconnecting with his exuberant years is a very special gift.
    Last edited by Jim Heffelfinger; 05-20-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: addendum

btw - look at the Pelton hangar in the video - clean? wow

I watched it last night. Nice production. It's much more professional looking than I was expecting.
    Good topics. I like the background presented on the P-64. I didn't know any of that, and it's not even something I would learn by reading the display sign in the museum.
    I think that EAA history in these programs can show the members that we're more than a magazine and air show.
    I'll be burning it to a DVD for the meeting.

Trevor

I would like to know what plans are being made to post the video magazines in a public location. I always enjoy the content put out by people such as BradyLane, Jeff Skiles and others, which is normally posted on the EAA Video Player page. I understand from the FAQ sheet that this effort is intended to be an attendance boosting tool for chapter meetings, but EAA is a large association and all members should be given the opportunity to fully participate. Unfortunately not all of them can attend regular meetings.

It would be a shame to miss a monthly chapter meeting and not be prepared for the inevitable hangar chat to follow.

Josiah

mixed feelings on this last message. As a member of a chapter board the access to a unique program is a tool to drive up chapter participation - the key to keeping the flame lit.
    I also understand that these videos - if May is indicative - are excellent tools for recruitment and general interest - not specific to current membership.
    Perhaps a delay of a month(s) before going public
    Jim
    Last edited by Jim Heffelfinger; 05-20-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: addundum

Hello Jim,

Thank you for the post. Yes...we will not allow it out until at least 3 months, to the public. Glad you see it of value to your chapter.