Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Symptoms

Medical Symptoms

I have these physical symptoms today.
    I am jumpy and sort of nervous, am restless, can't seem to concentrate, and keep my mind on what I am doing.
    My mind is restless, I keep looking out the window at some white cumulus and blue sky.
    I feel like I need a stiff drink ,which is unusual since I am not really much of a drinker.

Am I flying? Or am I about to fly?

Heck no, I am sitting here trying to do my income tax, and not working at very full efficiency.
    Talk about stress and distraction.

Why is it one needs a medical certificate to do something easy and fun, like fly an airplane, ( easy if the weather is good and you have plenty of fuel) ; but on the other hand you can and are expected to do something like a tax return that most people hate, me included.

Well, I suppose I will survive this year like all the other ones, and tomorrow I'll go flying and relax and the smile will come back.

I went skiing yesterday, really enjoyed it and I am looking out my window folks coming down the slope now.

Just think Bill, we're also one day closer to deviled eggs and brownies!

I would hire an accountant and fly today and tommorow, Then eat tha deviled eggs and brownies, followed by a stiff drink. Don't remind me that April 15th is soon, Hey, file and extension and fly, the unfortunate trueth is just to find time that the weather cooperates to do anything.

Being a small business owner, I suffer from major pucker factor until I get that much anticipated email from my accountant. It went ok this year. I have to ask, what is the relationship between deviled eggs and brownies, both of which I could eat a bushel full.

Zach hosted a small party for some of us who were members of another group, and among the delicious food served were deviled eggs and brownies.
    My girlfriend makes the best deviled eggs ever, the secret, it seems to me , other than fresh eggs,is to not use too much mayonaise
    During football season I visit some old friends in Austin, and I stopped at a good Bar B Que place, (County Line) and got some deviled eggs to take to them. I couldn't eat them, they were full of jalapeno pepper, but my host said they were the best she had eaten.
    Last night when I put the tax work away, I did have a brownie from Paradise Bakery here in town and I felt alot better. I have a few minutes more tax work to do this morning, then I am going flying. The weather is great.
    I am already feeling pretty good just looking forward to that.

Too funny.....the wife informed me this last weekend that I was a bit "grumbly" due to the last two weeks of high winds and stormy weather and directed me to schedule some Champ time this Friday to "fix it."

Best. Wife. Ever.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Biil,

Crummy weather always slows me down, and this "spring" has been awful here in Ohio. We got 7.5 inches of "spring" Sunday night, fortunately, most of it has melted off and I'm going flying tomorrow! Now about the tax thing, if you set-up your "withholding" so you over pay, you will get a refund. Knowing in advance that your going to get something back may give you a more positive attitude regarding filing all that paperwork. This year I got a fairly large return and purchased an IPad Mini, just got Wings X 7 Pro downloaded yesterday and today I'll play around with the flight planning functions, tomorrow I'll fly the plan!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe LaMantia View Post
    Biil,

Crummy weather always slows me down, and this "spring" has been awful here in Ohio. We got 7.5 inches of "spring" Sunday night, fortunately, most of it has melted off and I'm going flying tomorrow! Now about the tax thing, if you set-up your "withholding" so you over pay, you will get a refund. Knowing in advance that your going to get something back may give you a more positive attitude regarding filing all that paperwork. This year I got a fairly large return and purchased an IPad Mini, just got Wings X 7 Pro downloaded yesterday and today I'll play around with the flight planning functions, tomorrow I'll fly the plan!

Joe
    We received 18 1/2 inches of the stuff and most gone today 5 days later.

1600vw,

18.5" OMG! Was that the same storm system that move through the mid-west, or are you located in the "Great White North"?

Joe

I had to scrape frost off my windscreen Wednesday morning.

David