Thread: Any date yet for uploading the Theater in the Woods audio to the EAA Radio archives?

Any date yet for uploading the Theater in the Woods audio to the EAA Radio archives?

Any date yet for making the Theater in the Woods audio available? Except, of course, the concerts. Really, really like the way you've made so much available this year, but I've got some people waiting for the Theater in the Woods presentations!

I think in our posting we left out Theater in the Woods. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We will try to have them posted next week.
    Fareed Guyot, EAA 388642
    Manager, Electronic Publications
    EAA - The Spirit of Aviation

Worth a mention in the EAA and Airventure homepages

When the TitW files get uploaded, it is probably worth a mention on both the EAA and Airventure homepages that they are now available in the archives.

Thanks Fareed, I see that some of them are up there. I certainly hope there isn't any problem getting the other (non-musical) ones added. I've got some friends anxious for the SR-71 and Bob Hoover ones.

I have to do some more editing on the remaining TITW programs. What night was the SR-71?
    Fareed Guyot, EAA 388642
    Manager, Electronic Publications
    EAA - The Spirit of Aviation

It was the first presentation on Sunday, 7/24.