Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: AirVenture Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    This is in effect just what we've done. There will be somewhere around 20 different food vendors around the grounds.
    That sounds like a good approach to try. Given that, I hope EAA has also relieved the restrictions placed on the Tall Pines Cafe where they were only allowed to serve breakfast during the week, I've seen several msgs from Vintage people here in the past saying they wanted, and were able, to serve lunch and/or dinner but were prohibited from doing so because of the contract with Zaug.

So, can we get clarification on the ice cream? Will we really be without the best soft serve ice cream in the world? My son and I really look forward to our pre-airshow cone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangar10 View Post
    So, can we get clarification on the ice cream? Will we really be without the best soft serve ice cream in the world? My son and I really look forward to our pre-airshow cone.
    I like your priorities, Mark! Same here.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemxpc View Post
    Now for my question. Disney/Pixar "Planes" is being released the week after AirVenture. Any chance they will provide a sneak peak at OSH? I could not possibly think of a better venue with a more supportive audience.
    I didn't see where anyone else had replied to this question. The short answer is, YES!

http://www.airventure.org/news/2013/...-take-off.html

Zack