Thread: Wanted: Aircraft Partnership Central CT

Wanted: Aircraft Partnership Central CT

I'm looking to get into aircraft ownership, and was hoping to find a partnership to make the costs a bit more palatable. I am hoping to find a share of an aircraft in central Connecticut near MMK, KHFD, SNC, 4C3, 4B8, etc.

My first choice of aircraft would be a 2 seater (Ercoupe, champ, J-3, Long EZ, Q-2, etc.), but would also consider a single seater (Mooney M-18, Teenie Too, Quickie Q-1, Flybaby, Mini Max, Airbike, etc. if it's cheap enough) , or a 4 seater (PA-28, Grumman).

Let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a partner. Obviously cost in all the listed aircraft varies a lot. I'd be looking to stay under $5,000, but could go higher for the right aircraft.

You could probably buy a MiniMax or an Airbike for under $5000.00.....
    Cheers,
    Jerry

NC22375
    65LA out of 07N Pennsylvania

The CAPFA flying club in Hartford is the best deal around. http://www.aopa.org/CAPComm/flyingcl...ubdetail/31562

If you don't find an existing club or partnership maybe consider starting one yourself. I live over in southeastern connecticut and would probably jump at the opportunity to join a small club or partnership for a 2 seater aircraft with a sub $5000 buy-in. Four or five people investing in something like a Kitfox or Sonex could be very inexpensive flying.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by skier View Post
    I'm looking to get into aircraft ownership, and was hoping to find a partnership to make the costs a bit more palatable. I am hoping to find a share of an aircraft in central Connecticut near MMK, KHFD, SNC, 4C3, 4B8, etc.

My first choice of aircraft would be a 2 seater (Ercoupe, champ, J-3, Long EZ, Q-2, etc.), but would also consider a single seater (Mooney M-18, Teenie Too, Quickie Q-1, Flybaby, Mini Max, Airbike, etc. if it's cheap enough) , or a 4 seater (PA-28, Grumman).

Let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a partner. Obviously cost in all the listed aircraft varies a lot. I'd be looking to stay under $5,000, but could go higher for the right aircraft.
    Hey Skier

The choice of J-3, Long EZ, Q-2....are too impressive. I always wished to have a Long EZ. That sounds amazing to me. Did lot of research to check in if there are any consultant who can help me out. I found one site that has trusted consultants to help me. I m into talk with 2 of them. Hope to see my aircraft soon

http://www.airport-technology.com/contractors/consult/

Hope this may help you too....

I have a 1978 Cessna 152 with 2000 hrs very low hours. Its out of annual but the airplane is in good condition . I could start a nice flying club with four guys putting in for annual and repairs.