Hello all,

Many years ago, I used to go to Oshkosh and park in the North 40, around RWY 27. Then we started flying antiques or Contemporary, and we've parked in the S. 40 for many years.

Now, however, I've bought a modern S-LSA, a SportCruiser, in an effort to save money on operating costs, and I'm guessing it will be sent to the N. 40...

PROBLEM IS..........

In the N 40, they T the planes together, mostly, for parking, and my plane is small.

Why does that matter? Because I've had trouble, in the past, finding room to place the tent by the plane. If guy on one side places his tent on his right side, and the other guy places it on his left, then I have no where....... Depending.

I enjoy the experience at Oshkosh, and enjoyed Rod, etc., but I am concerned about cramped conditions in the N. 40.

And my views are not antiquated. I've gone up there to look every year, in my wanderings. I see they're still T-ing there.

(By contrast, the South 40 rarely fills up, never has closed that I know of... It's the North 40 that fills, cramps, and T's.)

Tks