I am so pleased that the FEEDBACK does work. Albeit it took three times to finally get it emailed, the response was very quick as it was resent today and I got a response today. Here is the response that I received:

Hi, Mike:

Thanks for the email and for your participation in EAA. Hope all is well in Georgia. I’m checking our spam filter to make sure that your previous email didn’t accidentally get caught in there, which does happen on occasion. Hal Bryan mentioned that you had also communicated with him through the EAA forums.

As to the chalets: Rod Hightower, prior to his departure in October, had already stated publicly that the chalets in the 2012 location were a miss and would be rectified for 2013. That was a first-year effort and much was learned, good and bad. Your feedback is exactly what one hopes for to make the event better for everyone who attends. Jack Pelton, EAA’s chairman, has been very specific about keeping the flight line improvements to those that will benefit EAA members.

As for site improvements, some of those in the planning stages right now include an additional permanent restroom facility south of Phillips 66 Plaza (West Ramp/AeroShell Square), a new perimeter road west of the vintage and ultralight areas that should lessen vehicle traffic on Wittman Road near the vintage area, improvements in the South 40 shower facility, and the start of a improvements in the North 40 entrance gate area that will untangle the current knot of people, vehicles, trams and airplanes in that area. There are some others that escape me at the moment, including some additional upgrades in Camp Scholler. As you can imagine, there are plenty of suggestions for grounds enhancements each year and we try to apply the finite amount of resources to those that will provide the greatest benefits.

If you have any specific questions, we’re happy to answer them as best we can. Thanks again for the comment, and I hope I can find where your previous email dropped off into cyberspace. There might be some others there that we haven’t answered yet as well.

Best regards,

Dick Knapinski, EAA #494456
Senior Communications Advisor
EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Phone: 920.426.6523
Fax: 920.426.6560

www.eaa.org

See you at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2013—July 29-August 4, 2013