Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hangar Intruder

???

I think someone is out of his natural habitat...

Could be worse...

Sure they're cute when they're young, but wait until it grows.

Or it could be really, really worse:

The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

borrowed this photo off the internet, don't have one of "my guy", but he's my hangar rodent protection. no pet food to buy, no cat urine smell, no cat poop, my wife doesn't mess with my stuff, she won't even let her chihuahua in the place so no dog piddle/poop, either. cold-hearted killer, he is. 'bout four feet long.

Do you fly a tailwheel airplane? It would be great if your could post a photo of your face when that guy appears between the rudder pedals when you are on a cross country flight!

Best of luck,

Wes
    N78PS

Wonder just how many Young Eagles have been eaten by pythons. Bet they don't publish that.
    The journey is the reward.

We had a problem racoon one year at work. Security was finally able to trap him after numerous trys. They took him out and dumped him on an island on the other side of the lake from the end of our runway. Flippin coon beat the security guys back to the plant.... When they finally caught him again many months later, I belive they dumped out in a state park about 90 miles away.