Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aviation TV Show debut January 5th

Aviation TV Show debut January 5th

I am an active EAA member and would like to let all the members know about a project I have been working on. The Flightline is an all HD aviation magazine styled show that premiers this week on Discovery Communications Velocity Network. You can visit our website at www.Flightline.tv for a channel finder for your cable or dish provider. We air at 9am EST on Saturday mornings. The show features everything that flies from ultralights through modern fighters. We are not specifically a pilot show rather we are an enthusiast show. We hope you will tune in and if you have any feedback or ideas for shows let me know at Paul@flightline.tv

Thanks for posting. I found that I do get Velocity.

David

Hmmm.... Your website says that Dish Network has it on 364, yet I don't even have a listing for 364. Is it HD only?

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Quote Originally Posted by CarlOrton View Post
    Hmmm.... Your website says that Dish Network has it on 364, yet I don't even have a listing for 364. Is it HD only?
    It is premium programming, CH 364 or 5110. I have HD but it doesn't show up on my guide.

More info: http://dish-network-talk.hubpages.co...-to-HD-Theater

Channel 281 on DirecTV. Set to record to the season!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

You were on Fox Sports last year, I believe it was. No longer there? I'll have to see if my cable provider has Velocity.
    Christopher Owens (EAA #808438, VAA #723276)
    Germantown, WI
    Bearhawk Plans #991, Bearhawk Patrol Plans #P313

Pretty cool little feature on their website to find out if it's available and what channel it's on by ZIP and TV provider:

http://www.theflightline.tv/about-th...ation-tv-show/
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

I checked last night...it's PPV. :-(

David

It appears to only be available on Comcast if you have HD & the highest level programming package.

Velocity is generally on the basic digital package with most providers. What is your zip code Mike?

David, Velocity is not PPV it is sometimes on a digital package but generally on the lowest tiered one and in the basic HD package.

We were regional on Fox Sports North in MN/WI area and moved to Discovery Communication's Velocity for a national reach. Velocity reaches 43 million US households in all major cities.

Flightline gave the EAA a free ad for the fundraiser for Aluminum Overcast to repair the hail damage and hopes it will help the cause.