Thread: This needs no explanaiton...

This needs no explanaiton...

http://flash.aopa.org/asf/pilotstori...WT.mc_sect=sap

My apologies. This is an interview and actual tower/pilot recordings of an engine out and the eventual safe landing. The pictures at the end are quite stunning. Sorry about the typo as well. My keyboard skills aren't up to snuff, I guess.

David
    Last edited by David Pavlich; 01-19-2013 at 10:03 PM.

...well, maybe a little explanation if you're not an AOPA member.

Except for an explanation of what "explanaiton" is. We don't know what to expect from such a mysterious title. Its always good form to have a title that means something to the intended reader.
    Bill

Since most of the readers of this blog are pilots, I would say the topic needs no explanation. The video title includes aopa.org/asf and that is enough to get my attention. Yes, I am a member of AOPA as well as EAA but so are many reading this blog. Good example to use in re-enforcing the basics in emergency procedures.

Joe

Be interesting to hear if his attitude has changed about night x-c in a single engine airplane, night flying in general or s.e. aircraft, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by martymayes View Post
    Be interesting to hear if his attitude has changed about night x-c in a single engine airplane, night flying in general or s.e. aircraft, in general.
    I'm sure his wife's attitude has changed. Pretty sure she doesn't fly in small airplanes anymore after that incident, or at least not at night