Thread: Lycoming O-290G plus other stuff for sale

Lycoming O-290G plus other stuff for sale

Here's the deal. One of my hangar neighbors aquired a Speezio Tuholer project. It had suffered a hard landing that bent the fuselage tubing pretty bad in the landing gear attach area. After looking over the project, I pursuaded him to try and sell the project to a Hatz or other small biplane builder rather than trying to fix it up. Here's what you'd get if you purchased Travis' Speezio. A Lycoming O-290G, wheels and brakes, a tailwheel assembly and spring, a pair of Scott heel brakes, basic VFR flight and engine instruments, some throttles, etc. It would go a long way toward getting a project going for not a lot of money. I'll try to find out how many hours on the engine. He didn't say and I forgot to ask.
    For a mere $3500 you can have all of that good stuff to transfer to your project, plus the pleasure of figuring out how to dispose of a Speezio carcass. If nothing else, you'd be helping put Travis out of his Speezio misery. If you've priced Scott heel brakes lately, they're worth 1/2 the asking price on their own!
    Call me at 951-378-8980 or shoot me an email if you can't resist such an offer.
    Mark

spezio

Hello,

Im building a Spezio. Might need some parts. Call me at 405-343-6837

Thanks
    Kris
    Lotahp1@aol.com

Ever find anything out on the engine?