Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found

Lost and Found

If you lost a wristwatch at 2011 Airventure, please describe it and where you may have lost it. I would like to return it to its rightful owner. (If you found or lost anything else, this might be a good place to post that also).

Ron,

I did not lose a watch, but I am a watch collector, and as such I have to applaud you for reaching out to find the owner...especially if it's a higher end piece. Kudos to you my friend!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Lost and Found at the convention site is one of those things that works extremely well. I had lost a cheap camera case this year, and it turned up a couple days later.
    There was a thread earlier asking if there was a place to check folding chairs so they didn't have to be carried around. I was going to suggest just leaving them anywhere, and they'll show up at L&F, but I didn't think the volunteers would appreciate that.

Ron, A friend of mines son left his big Timex (I think) watch in the Port-A-Potty by the Red Barn at the ultralight area. It was on the outside area before you show your pass and was early one evening early in the week while we ate across the street. I will have his Dad post to this thread.

My wife lost a souvenir hat at AV this year. The hat magically appeared in a box from EAA with the names of Zach, Amy, & Katie penned on the label. These folks were able to identify the owner because the hat also had my wife's chapter name tag affixed. Thanks.

Pet Cat Lost after AV 2011 in Audrey's Park

My pet cat, Cloudy, decided to leave our motor home on Tuesday morning August 3rd. We camp on lot #68 in Audrey's Park. Theresa in South Maintenance was informed and promised to call me if "Cloudy" should show up. I've not heard anything yet and thought someone on this forum might have seen my "Cloudy" cat.

Name:  Cloudy.JPG
Views: 473
Size:  84.5 KB

If you have any information, please let me know.

Thanks
    Larry Huber (920)495-0158

My aviation checkbook became seperated from me and was pleasantly surprised with being able to locate it at lost and found. Says lots about hte type of pilot at the event and the EAA.

Lost watch

Hello my son did lose a timex watch. It was black. Running type of watch that had the 2 large buttons for the stop watch on it's face thank you.

I am missing a titanium Sieko men's watch. Brushed titanium watch case and band. It's very light weight.
    Missing since OSH.??
    Thanks for posting!
    Mike

I didn't loose a watch, but I did lose a Swiss Army knife, "Executive" model (two blades, scissors, orange peeler, nail file). Probably jostled out of my pocket on Tuesday. It's about three inches long and has blue sides. It's not extremely valuable, but it was a gift to me from some valued Swiss colleagues. It would mean a lot to get it back.
    Thanks for any replies.

Neal