Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aviation TV Show debut January 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@Flightline.tv View Post
    Velocity is generally on the basic digital package with most providers. What is your zip code Mike?
    62521 - it appears to only be on channel 935, which when I go to that channel I get a message saying it is only available with a HD Theatre subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@Flightline.tv View Post

David, Velocity is not PPV it is sometimes on a digital package but generally on the lowest tiered one and in the basic HD package.

Using your channel finder, I am told that channel 1102 is the proper channel on U-verse. It's a PPV channel. I did a search on U-verse and found that Velocity is not in my package. I have all the movie channels, music, etc. I guess I'm not one of the lucky 43 million.

David

Nice show guys, thanks

$80 a month and I don't get either. Must be HD as my guide dosn't even show the channel the web site says it is on.

L
    No matter how far you push the envelope; its still stationary!

I wish I could solve the cable access issues but it is not in my wheelhouse. Velocity is a good home that has decent national penetration but it is not perfect in every manner.

We have our preview for Show #2 up on our website at www.flightline.tv

Looking for some feedback on the show this week. Snowbirds, PT-22, and Cessna 195.

Paul Jackson
    Flightline TV
    Co-Host

Any feedback on this week's show? We mixed a little differently and trying out some ideas.

Saturday at 9 AM is a poor choice of time slots for most worker bees. Especially for those who perhaps FLY on their day off. Any chance of negotiating for an evening time or late afternoon slot? The show is only shown once at that time. It's also not on Comcast Xfinity On-Demand.

my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by David Pavlich View Post
    Using your channel finder, I am told that channel 1102 is the proper channel on U-verse. It's a PPV channel. I did a search on U-verse and found that Velocity is not in my package. I have all the movie channels, music, etc. I guess I'm not one of the lucky 43 million.

David
    I have U-verse as well, the channel is incorrect on the shows website (at least for Houston) it is channel 1104 for me.

It is only available in HD.

The time slot is what it is due to budget and pricing. We pay to play on Velocity and we have to balance the weekly fee vs. the time slot and viewership. We are not able to purchase a later slot at this point and repeating the show is also not available as our option rather Velocity can choose to repeat at their discretion. Ping Velocity if you would like to see the show repeated (it helps us too!)

I asked about the channel finder accuracy as it is imbedded in our website from Velocity. They noted that there are errors in some cases as cable systems redo their line ups and don't notify the networks. They audit often but miss many changes by their own admission. if you have an error please drop Velocity a note on their website to correct the channel.

This week we have a good mix with some grass roots club level flying and also top of the line float planes and one other story. I hope you enjoy the show and keep the feedback coming.

Let me know if you are finding the show on Velocity. The channel finder corrections and updates have been submitted to Velocity for their team.

This week we had ski planes, the Collings Foundation B-24, and soaring. Keep the feedback and comments coming they are appreciated. PM or post here is just fine.

Paul Jackson
    www.flightline.tv