If one is just wanting a garden of wrecks to look at I wouldn't worry too much, though I'd probably wear a respirator while positioning them.
I still can't see why one would want that. Most LSAs are utterly unrecognizable. Building a collection out of them is like building a car collection out of ones that have been through the compactor beforehand.

For guys like Steve who are around this stuff when it's freshly folded, stapled and mutilated it would be nuts not to wear protection.
Even with the protection, the premiums for health insurance shot up when they found out (due to a cut from torn metal that required more than a few stitches) that I occasionally go out to scenes or examine wreckage at the request of medical examiners or coroners or as a technical adviser/witness for legal proceedings (usually on behalf of the folks defending the pilot before anyone climbs all over me about that!). The fact that I pointed out that most of the wreckage I get anywhere close to is metal didn't help much.