Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AirVenture Pins

I'm reviving this thread. I'm still looking for 3 pins: 2008, 2009, and 2011, in the round style. I made my yearly trek to the store in Camp Scholer that sells prior years' merchandise. Their inventory of prior years' pins was GONE! They had 2014, but nothing earlier than that. I asked and they said the rumor is that one EAA chapter came in and bought all the prior year pins and is going to categorize them and sell them on ebay or something. My first reaction wasn't a good one, but on second thought if they organize them and sell them at a reasonable price, then it's a good thing.

Does anyone know who bought them all up? I'd like to find out when and where they are going to sell them.

I am looking for 2011 and 2012. I was hoping since they were relatively recent EAA would still have some in storage. I was told no. So, if there is a store house out there of these or if anyone has a spare of these two years, I would be interested. Thanks.

Tim

I was missing one (waited till the last day and all were sold-out) and setup a search on eBay a year or so ago. Got an automatic e-mail every so often and looked. After about a year, the one I needed appeared and bought it. Think I used "airventure pin" and "oshkosh pin" as my search parameters.

Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to get a hold of a 2012 AirVenture pin. Does anyone have one I can purchase off of them?

I have 04, 05, 06, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14 available - they are missing the clip as I have them stuck in a fabric wall panel. Make me an offer on any or all

Quote Originally Posted by BJones View Post
    I have 04, 05, 06, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14 available - they are missing the clip as I have them stuck in a fabric wall panel. Make me an offer on any or all
    B Jones I am looking for 2011 and 2012. I don't care about the missing back. Let me know what you want and I can send you the money. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjones. I PM'd you with an offer on the 2008 and 2011. It looks like tnathan already asked for 2011, so that's okay if that one goes to him. Please let me know.