Thread: Airventure for the First Time

Airventure for the First Time

I thought Airventure was amazing this year. I have wanted to go for several years but this is the first chance I got. I was really impressed. The only possible issue I had was the loud music and the planes in front of the crowd. That could be better. The music was way too loud but overall I thought it was a great Airventure.

Quote Originally Posted by AMundt View Post
    I thought Airventure was amazing this year. I have wanted to go for several years but this is the first chance I got. I was really impressed. The only possible issue I had was the loud music and the planes in front of the crowd. That could be better. The music was way too loud but overall I thought it was a great Airventure.
    It was my first time as well. What a blast. I came all the way from New Zealand, so the US quite literally blew me away. My only regret, was not seeing Glacier Girl displayed solo. Everything else made up for it though.

Andy

Glad you guys could make it, NZ is a long ways off. Hope to see you again here in WI & the USA. The weather was great overall for the last Airventure. I'm looking forward to next Summer already.