Thread: Suggested Order for Bingelis Books?

Question Suggested Order for Bingelis Books?

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked before, but I just picked up the four Bingelis books at Oshkosh this past weekend, and was wondering if there was a suggested order for reading them. I'm still pretty new to homebuilding and would like to go from "zero to hero(esque)" in the most efficient way possible. Thanks!

I wouldn't even bother reading firewall forward or engines yet, the other 2 are somewhat redundant but do contain some different info, read the parts about setting up your workshop & picking the type of kit you want to build first.

Shop setup is critical to project success. My shop is also a source of income for me, & my project is on hold while I create more organized storage space in the barn to keep the shop from being overrun as I need space both for the airplane project & whatever income producing automotive project I am currently working on. The space designated for the plane is currently full of random car parts.

Quote Originally Posted by jmccreight View Post
    Hi, sorry if this question has been asked before, but I just picked up the four Bingelis books at Oshkosh this past weekend, and was wondering if there was a suggested order for reading them.
    Tone Bingelis' books are a compilation of the magazine articles he did over his lifetime. Not sure it is beneficial to read them in any particular order. Just put them by the easy chair and read one article a day. Make note of what looks interesting and later when performing that particular task, you can reference the article for specifics.