Thread: Getting your medical certificate

Getting your medical certificate

Being medically certified may require different qualifications in different countries, however,
    the general rule applies that you need to find a qualified AME, or Aviation Medical Examiner.
    You can quickly find an examiner within driving distance by simply referring to the following
    www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
    The above website is hosted by the FAA, which is strictly the American Aviation
    Administration. However, the directory lists AMEs throughout the entire world, even in
    countries where English is not considered a primary language, so it shouldn’t take too long to
    be certified as medically fit using the above site as a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by pkonto View Post
    Being medically certified may require different qualifications in different countries, however,
    the general rule applies that you need to find a qualified AME, or Aviation Medical Examiner.
    You can quickly find an examiner within driving distance by simply referring to the following
    www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
    The above website is hosted by the FAA, which is strictly the American Aviation
    Administration. However, the directory lists AMEs throughout the entire world, even in
    countries where English is not considered a primary language, so it shouldn’t take too long to
    be certified as medically fit using the above site as a starting point.
    What's up with all the cut and paste posting?
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.