Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tips and tricks for spruce capstrip?

Cleaning postings and photos

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Thanks Dennis...wonder if there is a way to clean up the blog links? They all run together on my computer...
    Chad,

I'm sure there is a way to clean up that mess but I was so upset when I saw how it displayed I just gave up. I have problems like this with the BlogSpot software also and got pretty good at forcing it to look good until they upgraded the software. I'd rather just work on planes. I have a lot of WACO NINE photos and have found more factory photos from the shooting in 1926 done around the time my plane was built. I google the web from time to time and keep finding more. I recently took photos of some original NINE wings without fabric but have been to busy with making a living to post them. Summer is almost over and I'll be able to get back on this and the Cessna 140 project. I may even have time to weld the new fuel tank for the Fly Baby.

I've had a lot of fun putting the blogs together and it has helped me keep working on the planes. If you're not using staples check out the nailer. It is one of the coolest things I've found.

Later,

Will do Dennis! Hope to see more pics of your NINE!!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575