Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Experimenter - The first issue of the new digital magazine is live now!

Just Brainstorming!

I see you have allot of blank pages in the back.. What if you took advertisements from anybody aviation related and put them in the back for free. It wouldn't cost much as it is digital. Of course something special for all the people in sport aviation that pay to advertise but something for the cottage builder that needs a little help along to get a business going. A Clearing house of vendors kind of like rivet bangers http://www.rivetbangers.com/BuilderResources.shtml with a touch of trade a plane.. One stop shopping and maybe part of the deal is that have them do a article with pictures for the magazine which would lessen your load. You have to contribute something to be part of it. Not necessarily cash but maybe demonstrations on your road shows or Oshkosh. Something like the world aviation directory for homebuilt aircraft parts etc.. I know it is a lot of dynamics to think about but it is exciting.

I'm on a PC. Apple is EVIL!!! Only college professors & pot smokin hippies use Apple.

(and according to my sister, who is a college professor, many of her colleagues belong to both groups)