Thread: Interesting topic at aifacts journal

Interesting topic at aifacts journal

New topic at http://airfactsjournal.com/ is about your aircraft. It offers the chance for you to talk about your plane and why it's the right plane for you. I offered a brief description of my Glastar and it was the only experimental so far. I thought it might be a good place to initiate some people to the benefits of our experimental planes. They offer so much that you simply can't get from a certified aircraft. Consider offering thoughts on your plane.

Vero Beach, Rather Be In Turks & Caicos, Bermuda, South Pacific

Our Airports Look Like Prisons.

Fantastic website. I love their article about
    Our Airports Look Like Prisons. SNIP Almost every airport these days–regardless of size or location–is locked up, treated like a dangerous weapon instead of a community asset. As licensed pilots, many of us probably don’t even notice this anymore, but the message our airports are sending out is clear: stay away. .............SNIP
    Another good one with a really good grasp of whats happening to TSA and our liberty at airports and eslewhere is www.infowars.com

It makes one's heart very sad to see this happening right before our eye bulbs.